Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Yahoo joins to PC to Phone arena

Yahoo have released their new PC to Phone services...

$2.99 per month.

I've used Skype quite a bit before... for PC to PC calls, I found that Skype was amazing. I've also used Skype for business calls... PC to Phone..

When it came to PC to Phone calls, I found that there was a delay that was quite noticable and anoying.. but I will admit that I haven't tried to do PC to phone calls for some time.. I imagine the newer versions of Skype are far better than the old.

The Yahoo service is quite interesting to me. I'll have to check it out...

The communications landscape has changed quite a bit in the last 10 years, and the next 10 years will surely bring more of the same.. especially with more big companies like this jumping in to the mix.

(Yahoo article)

No comments: