Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Web users - 6 site average

I found this article quite interesting.... according to the article, the average web user frequents 6 web sites.

Doesn't sound like much eh? Considering the site claims there are about 76 million to choose from.
(Web-User article here)

So, if you've stumbled upon this site... thanks for coming!
;-)

I know for myself, there are a few sites that I frequent regularly. I actually frequent more email lists then websites (I think)... programmer's email list, support lists for stuff like that.

I've signed up for many forums of different subject types. But to participate in all of them would be a full time job. The thing about the internet is that there is a vast amount of information and products at the finger tips but to some extent time still dictates just how much of it you will get to know (about).

No comments: