Sunday, April 09, 2006

Some history of 'computing'

Last night I was spending some time surfing the net, just for fun... something I rarely do.

I came across a neat video on YouTube.

This video was shot in 1984 (I believe) and they discuss technology,computing and gaming consoles. It's almost funny to see now... ok, it is kind of funny.

Computers and technology have come so far now that it's pretty hard to recognize just what kind of leaps and bounds they were making back then with personal computers and game consoles.

This video also made me think back to the days when I had one of these puppies.


A Gemini gaming console...... man, I remember the day my father brought it home... they had all kinds of cheesy commercials on TV to advertise these things.

Memories.

I think I still have this thing in a box somewhere.

No comments: